Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
After playing a very competitive game of Citadels we decided to give the lifeboat game a try. This is the first time we have tried this game. Four of us (George, Annie, Sam, and I) jumped in the lifeboats and began rowing, bailing and swimming. Since there were only 4 of us we played with an extra man each to increase early tension.
First off I would like to say playing this game with a "couple" is probably a mistake, either they team up against everyone else unfortunate enough to find themselves in a raft with them, or worse they jeopardize their marriage by not teaming up. Thus was the case in this game. I found myself being tossed to the sharks repeatedly by Sam and Annie. I had to resort to using all my hats early, ultimately costing me the game. George forseeing the spouse problem avoided those situations much better than I and pulled off a close win.

George 20

Greg 18

Sam 17

Annie 0 (no survivors) I guess Sam got the better of their scheming! :)

ratings:
George 9
Sam 9
Annie 9.5
Greg 8.5

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.