Cold War: CIA vs KGB» Forums » General

Subject: More info? (since the author was here) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wilson Ip
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Since the author was here on BGG, I thought I might as well try and ask.

I have been waiting for this game for a long time simply based on the theme and the fact that it is a card game (which I like). However, for the longest time now, there were no information about the game at all, anywhere.

I am so glad now that there are at least pictures to see, which by the way, looks incredible; way beyond my expectations.

But there is still not a lot known about this game. If the author reads this, and assuming you are not under NDA preventing you from doing this, please say a bit more about the game.

--Wilson

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mrbass
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sounded intriguing to me until I found out it was a collectible card game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sami Saarela
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Where did You hear that?
FFG's site still categorizes it as a card game (opposed to a CCG).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Rakoto
France
Paris
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb

CLEARANCE LEVEL: Unclassified

Each year (one game turn), a country or event (Objective card) become the spring of a secret ideological struggle between the two major superpower nations.
Each of them sends an undercover agent (Agent card played face down) whose mission consists in infiltrating and manipulating the locals (Group card) in order to bring this country or event on their own side. Each agent have specific power that change the income of this struggle.
Victory points are won by such action.The first player getting 100 Victory points is the winner.

Over and out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gigaudaut Sébastien
France
flag msg tools
designer
mb
CLEARANCE LEVEL: Unclassified

It's a card game, the only thing collectible in this game is victory or ... devil

Over and out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.