Popular Tags: denver [+] [View All]
Iain K
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Our first game night . . .

Well as amazing as it might seem, we have a consensus!* The coffee shop in the Barnes & Noble at Denver West** is the place to meet.

Thursday is the evening most of us could attend.

So here's what I propose, let's meet on the first and third Thursdays of the month at the Denver West Barnes & Noble from 7-9+ pm.***

Then, after the New Year we can decide if we'd like to meet more frequently, on another day, etc.

This would also mean that we start getting together *this* Thursday. I hope this isn't a problem. Please RSVP to let me know if you can attend.

I'd ask everyone to bring a game or two that they'd like to play. It might be better to stick to game that are medium sized and smaller until we have a better sense for how big the tables are at B&N.

I plan on bringing: Through the Desert, Ticket to Ride - Marklin, The Traders of Genoa, Titan the Arena, and Bohnanza.

I've launched a yahoo group where we can post threads about upcoming gatherings, RSVP, and the like. It includes a calendar of the upcoming game nights. It's the first time I've used yahoo groups, but I hopeful that it will give us an easy way to communicate. Please take a moment to join the group at:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/westdenvergamers/

When you apply, let me know your BGG user name so I can place names to faces - so to speak :-)

OK so that's it. I look forward to meeting you all and having so fun gaming.

Cheers,

Iain
citizen k

* at least among those who can attend a game night at least twice a month

** the Barnes & Noble is located at 14347 West Colfax Ave in Lakewood, map at:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=14347+West+Colfax+Av...

***B&N is open until 11pm every night

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.