Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Envoy card is a request, not a demand. Even if the other players have the card that you ask for, they are not required to give it to you.

Furthermore, you can ask for a type of card (e.g. Artisan), another player can offer an Artisan, and you can then refuse it. In this way you can "fish" for information regarding what cards the other players have and are willing to give up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(Mr.) Kim Beattie
United States
Rocklin
CA
flag msg tools
Embrace your inner geek!
badge
In Flanders fields the poppies blow Between the crosses, row on row, That mark our place; and in the sky The larks, still bravely singing, fly Scarce heard amid the guns below.
mbmbmbmbmb
The Envoy card is a REQUEST. Neither player has to offer or accept any cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ragnar Iceblood
Norway
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
so whats the point of it? My group have yet to find a good use for it.

And come to think of it, what is a standard resource card? Is it all resource cards, tainted or not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven F.
Sweden
Västra Götaland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
warlin wrote:
so whats the point of it? My group have yet to find a good use for it.

I wonder that too...

warlin wrote:
And come to think of it, what is a standard resource card? Is it all resource cards, tainted or not?

That's only non-tainted cards. I think that is stated somewhere in the rules, on the summary sheets or on the cards themselves..?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.