Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
upandawaygames.com
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Since winning the election would have been quite difficult for the smaller parties, I would think the game could give them a win if they do substantially better than they did in real life.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Seely
United States
Carmel
IN
flag msg tools
badge
Winner of the C. Montgomery Burns Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence
mbmbmbmbmb
heli wrote:
Since winning the election would have been quite difficult for the smaller parties, I would think the game could give them a win if they do substantially better than they did in real life.

This is what I was thinking - it was one of the issues Calandale discussed in his review, that actually winning the Presidency wasn't really a possibility for several of the playable parties in this game.

Seems like this could have benefited from the common wargame design tactic of assigning conditions that allow for game victory even though historical victory was not a realistic outcome for one or more sides.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.