Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Miller
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been to a few cons here and there, but I have an opportunity to go to PAX Prime this April. I know this con is more than just board games, and includes console gaming, music, anime. Are there enough vendors and games to keep my interest for a few days? I'm not really keen on the rest of the geek culture.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Hemmings
United States
Tumwater
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PAX Prime (in August) has enough board games to match a small Con but its strength is video games. For board games, last year some of the developers local to Seattle were at PAX. It is unique to meet them like that. And there are vendors too, around 10 or so last year. If you are in to free stuff, PAX can be worth it but it's mostly video game themed. I think I got a dozen shirts for free. If you download the Guidebook app (links are on paxsite.com) you can look at the schedules and maps to get a decent idea of how much there is that might appeal to you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.