Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tonny Wille
Belgium
9310 Meldert
Oost-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We know that MMP is not the company that does a lot of reprints but with reluctant enemies, a lot of new players are finding their way to the OCS system (me being one of them although I started with the blitzkrieg legend instead)

I heard rumors that Sicily and Tunesia will get reprinted. Wath about the other games that are OOP like Case blue, Hube's pocket or DAK. I know that the reprint of DAK2 wasn't a big succes but with the increase of players... the demand for those games might increase to
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Angel Gil
Spain
Gijon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I fully agree with you! Some months ago I have to choose between Reluctant Enemies and Dark Valley to buy one of them, and after I see the OCS Starting guide I pick RE. After reading the rules I fall in love with OCS system, bought GBII and ready to buy Beyond the Rhine. If they reprint DAK2 or Case Blue I'll buy both of them for sure : )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see how putting them up for P500 could hurt.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zartan Madinski
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The OCS design crew have said that Tunisia can't be simply reprinted. It needs some redesign and updating first. I believe that work is underway but don't know where it fits in the overall schedule.

Right now Blitzkrieg Legend, Korea, GBII and Baltic Gap can all be bought at retail. Seems like plenty to keep any new OCS player busy for years.

I really can't understand the clamor for reprints although I admit that Tunisia 2 would be great to have since that game was the traditional intro to the series before RE.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Lawson
United States
Rutland
Vermont
flag msg tools
Boston Redsox
badge
New England Patriots!
mbmbmbmbmb
Zarmao wrote:

Right now Blitzkrieg Legend, Korea, GBII and Baltic Gap can all be bought at retail.

Burma and Reluctant Enemies are also available. Thats 6 in print OCS titles!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zartan Madinski
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like Burma is getting a bit thin at retail. None of the three discount game vendors I have bought from still have it in stock (Coolstuffinc, Gamer's Armory and NWS Online).

You can still buy it for full price from MMP direct although I try to avoid paying list price for games. But if you are a completionist then it might be worth getting it now before it gets really hard to find.

Nevertheless, there is probably more OCS available to buy right now than at any time I can remember.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Six, 5, whatever. Separately or together, they don't add up to The One Game To Rule Them All: Case Blue.

I want my preciousess!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damo
Australia
Hobart
Tasmania
flag msg tools
Look Up! Stay Alive!
badge
http://australianmuseum.net.au/Drop-Bear
mbmbmbmbmb
Arcology wrote:
Six, 5, whatever. Separately or together, they don't add up to The One Game To Rule Them All: Case Blue.

I want my preciousess!

I'd like to get my hands on a copy of Sicily.

With that one I know I have a table big enough to play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
Zarmao wrote:
Looks like Burma is getting a bit thin at retail. None of the three discount game vendors I have bought from still have it in stock (Coolstuffinc, Gamer's Armory and NWS Online).

You can still buy it for full price from MMP direct although I try to avoid paying list price for games. But if you are a completionist then it might be worth getting it now before it gets really hard to find.

Nevertheless, there is probably more OCS available to buy right now than at any time I can remember.

I had two copies at one point. Sold both off. Interesting but least favorite so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Halme
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Zarmao wrote:
I really can't understand the clamor for reprints

Really? For people who don't have a particular game, think about it like the clamour for the first print run.

Most people can't pay $450 USD for a second hand copy of DAK 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.