Popular Tags: [View All]
Louis-David Plourde
Canada
Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just want to let people know that Fantasy Flight Games just not make great games! They have a great customers service.

A Noble piece was missing in my Warrior Knight box and I sent tehm an email to get a replacement piece to complete my game. They answered to my email the next day and I get the Noble at my door 2 weeks later.

Thank you very much

Now I'm waiting for the expansion of this game which is suppose to be out for the beginning of next year.

Cheers!

Louis-David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Kairns
Canada
Candiac
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a broken red knight in my box, sent them an email & got a new one in about 10 days FREE!! Great service for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Scase
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a missing blue figure which they replaced quickly. Along with a faulty counter sheet from Twilight Imperium III. Really good response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Browne
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in Australia and have had dice replaced, but not for Warrior Knights. But I agree - their customer service seems to be good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.