Popular Tags: [View All]
chuck reaume
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just checking to make sure I'm understanding this correctly.

The Jihadist draws a 3 OPs US-playable Event card which flows to a Plot. The only eligible location, Afghanistan (Poor Ally) has two cells, both sleeper. I activate both before rolling.

Do I roll two dice (one for each eligible cell) or all three (as per the number of OPs on the card)? If I roll only one success (say a 2,5 for two dice or 2,5,6 if three), I place only one plot. If two successes I would place two plot markers, yes?

Since I've used two OPs, does the remaining OP get used to recruit via Radicalization?

My natural tendency to overthink everything is kicking in, hard.

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
West Ward Hough
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You would roll the 2 dice (one for each eligible cell) and place the number of plots that succeed. The solo rules do not modify the rule that there must be at least the number of cells present as the number of plot rolls in the target country. [The solo rules do modify for instance, recruit rolls, which are handled individually rather than simultaneously as in the two-player game.] And yes, any remaining operations would be used for radicalization once there are no longer any valid plot targets from following the flowchart.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chuck reaume
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
excellent! thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.