Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tina T
Germany
Koblenz
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
So we had a few instances where we had to place new threats, but the row for that threat level were full. The rules tell you to place it in the leftmost position of the row above, which worked most of the time, except when we came upon a new "imminent" threat when there was no more room. Obviously, there is no row above imminent to place it in.

What to do? Resolve that threat right away (since it is "more than imminent?") - Or just place it behind (to the right) of the other threats in the imminent row to be resolved next round, together with all the other imminent threats that had been accumulating. We went with the latter.

I wonder how that situation never came up during playtesting, apparently - are we playing it wrong to have so many imminents?

To be sure, a lot of these imminent threats were drone-striked before they could be resolved, though, just to keep their case leads from gaining the advantages (assets!) from them being neutralized (which they probably would have been).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Weihrauch
Germany
Frankfurt
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, if would have to place another threat to imminent and there is no room, you have to resolve it immediately (page 10 of the rules), even though it has only the initial intel card on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tina T
Germany
Koblenz
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ooops, you're right of course. Don't know how I could've missed that rule - and it's on the same page right below the one I quoted, too blush.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.