Hide
6 Posts

Carcassonne» Forums » General

Subject: Obtaining an empty Carcassonne box rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Yoon
msg tools
Hi, I'm planning to buy the big box 5, but hate how big the box actually is. Does anyone have any resources on where I could possibly find an empty base Carcassonne box? I would be willing to buy it or trade with anyone who would like to do so, but it's hard to find any up-to-date Carcassonne resources these days. I guess I jumped on board a few years too late!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Badger
England
London
Enfield
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You could post here to see if anyone has anything to spare. It looks like someone is offering an empty German box at the moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
epikure wrote:
Hi, I'm planning to buy the big box 5, but hate how big the box actually is. Does anyone have any resources on where I could possibly find an empty base Carcassonne box? I would be willing to buy it or trade with anyone who would like to do so, but it's hard to find any up-to-date Carcassonne resources these days. I guess I jumped on board a few years too late!

Also here which is more specific.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hubert Figuière
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd just go with something like described in My Carcassonne storage box solution

That's what I do with all my expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
epikure wrote:

Every game page has a "has parts for trade" link in the Statistics pane.
For Carc, I see at least a couple people offering just the box:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/items/boardgame/822...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe D
United States
Bowie
Maryland
flag msg tools
If you buy it I'll trade empty box for empty box (or more)... I have a RGG version regular box, as well as a number of the expansion boxes (a mix of Zman and RGG). Looking to trade the empty boxes for a big box to hold all my expansions. I'll even throw in my custom foam core inserts, because I'll need to make a new one for the big box. Right now I have my collection in one regular box and two expansion boxes and I need more space. Would prefer to have it all in one box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.