United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, here is part two of the History and Secrets series. In this episode, I answer the most popular questions I have received since the launch of the show - like, which band provides the BGB theme music and what the origin of the name "Boardgame Babylon".

The show also features the first Boardgame Babylon contest - and although it isn't for a board game, it should still interest many BGG members since we are giving away an Xbox console to celebrate the release of Lucas Arts' new video game Thrillville.

As both a theme park enthusiast and someone that previously produced a few video games on the subject, I'm quite interested in seeing this game and getting the chance to play it with my kids. Listen for my review on BGB soon.

For more information on the contest, browse over to www.boardgamebabylon.com. There, you can download the latest show for information on your chance to win the Xbox or one of two additional copies of the game.

Thanks for downloading and listening to Boardgame Babylon.

...Sheylon

www.boardgamebabylon.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E.R. Burgess
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, some clarifications for the contest based on queries I have had in the last 24 hours:

For the question about naming a BGB guest host, you need not recall the last name of the guest.

I'm checking with Lucas Arts on International entries.

The game is available for Xbox and PS2 and I believe winners can get either one.

Each correct answer is worth one entry.

And, yes, I think it is funny that I am giving away a video game console and game on a board game podcast. Hey, you need some alternative to all those Essen reports, right?

Good luck to all regular listeners and welcome to all new BGB listeners!

...Sheylon

www.boardgamebabylon.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.