United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
I was saying boo-urns
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just want to be certain.

Plastic Man will only copy the card text (the card ability) and nothing else on the card, therefore he will NOT be considered as an equipment [or even one of those juicy rings for the KR-auto-win condition].

Kyle R errata card makes sense -- 3 different/unique rings, but I'm still uncertain on PM's new errata card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Yamaguchi
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
He does exactly what it says. Game text is inside the textbox. The card type and name are outside of the textbox. So, Plastic Man doesn't become an Equipment or gain the name of the Equipment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Moleman
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
I was saying boo-urns
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just as I thought.

Hated asking it -- but at least it does 2 things:
1) someone else might see this and won't ask it again (or yet again)

2) My friends are 'thirsty' -- need to stop pointless arguments before they start. [page bookmarked]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
danballe danballe
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
nekobat wrote:
He does exactly what it says. Game text is inside the textbox. The card type and name are outside of the textbox. So, Plastic Man doesn't become an Equipment or gain the name of the Equipment.

Hi Nathaniel...

How about the previous text from the Heroes United in parenthesis? Is that to be disregarded completely from here on??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
danballe wrote:
nekobat wrote:

Hi Nathaniel...

How about the previous text from the Heroes United in parenthesis? Is that to be disregarded completely from here on??

Yes, that no longer applies and is not on the errata card.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
danballe danballe
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
Thanks once again Matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.