CRL CRL
Spain
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Sirs.

You can see in the Gamezone Germany page that the game could be available for the 14/05/2015 for the people that do the preorder, so the backers could have the game before that date.

http://gamezoneminiatures.de/

Seems that little by little things go on the way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Char
Germany
flag msg tools
So we've minimum one month worth of waiting. I hope that at least they'll start releasing the videos with the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Larkus
Germany
Silent Hill
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought the backer-editions started shipping February 28th? At least that's what I gathered from previous posts, saying backers should complete their pledge by that date to get their boxes in the first wave.

So the 14.05.2015 on the german site is confirmed?
Although it seems to be a reasonable date, that date was there from when the preorder started in February and to me kind of seemed to be a placeholder with "room to breathe" until a final date could be announced.

Well, doesn't matter, as long as I get it some time this year, I'm good ^^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CRL CRL
Spain
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What can I say? That is as official as many other preorders than say a date and after they change it.

But at least seems that they keep moving and trying to fulfill some dates, whatever could happen or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CRL CRL
Spain
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
farnball1 wrote:
So we've minimum one month worth of waiting. I hope that at least they'll start releasing the videos with the rules.

I don't really feel confident about seeing that videos. But Who knows?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fungo
msg tools
mbmb
It is so hard to get any piece of official information from de gamezone guys...

I mean, they have a website for this stuff... but they update it once each leap year, give or take.

Sad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Char
Germany
flag msg tools
A reason why GW made their product so successful was its PR tactics, especially with the White Dwarf. Hell, their tactics are on par with the biggest commercial brands out there in my humble opinion. And on the other side you got this small spanish co. which wants a bigger share of the market but blutantly refuses to understand what it takes to make its clients happy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vic R
Spain
Tomares (Seville)
flag msg tools
badge
Pure mathematics is the world's best game. It is more absorbing than chess, more of a gamble than poker, and lasts longer than Monopoly. It's free. It can be played anywhere - Archimedes did it in a bathtub
mbmbmbmbmb
Comparing GW with GZ is comparing apples to oranges

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Char
Germany
flag msg tools
I think not. It's a comparison of a sound marketing policy and a completely messed company organisation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The all-seeing, all-knowing, all-trollin' Mike Hutton
United States
moline
illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, can't wait......it is going to be epic!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Larkus
Germany
Silent Hill
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It just baffles me why GZ doesn't get that just a clear statement or an update twice a month would help greatly. Especially now that it is up and running, nearing completion and the first shipment. They should push out pics and updates on the current situation like crazy, so that people KNOW FOR SURE the game is almost there. The vids that were posted and linked here, showing minis and the workshop, should also really go on their homepage. BGG is fine for info, but it shouldn't be the only source... If you didn't follow it personally, you still might not know the game is coming at all, and I guess there are some lost sales for GZ in that fact.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Glarkus wrote:
It just baffles me why GZ doesn't get that just a clear statement or an update twice a month would help greatly.

Probably because GZ has a serious case of foot in mouth disease and at seemingly every turn undermined themselves brutally whenever they made a public statement.

At some point they took the advice to shut up to heart before they said something else really damning. Since then their statements have been few and far between.

Better little to no info rather than the circus it was early on.

That and they probably still arent sure when its really going to ship.

Id guess it is getting close. How close? Who knows. Have they even secured a printer for the rulebooks or board? Or the cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CRL CRL
Spain
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Another infomation this time from the french forum www.lessouterrainsoublies.fr

http://www.lessouterrainsoublies.fr/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9...

You have to be member of that forum to see it but I do A copy paste from french.

"Désolé du retard, weekend famille bien chargé mais oui, j'ai pu parler assez brièvement avec Dionisio vendredi aprem.Alors par quoi je commence :-> la date officielle est le 14 mai 2015 pour les boutiques partenaires qui vendront le jeu. Cela sous-entend que les jeux leur parviendront un peu avant.-> les précommandes seront chez vous une semaine avant les boutiques date d'envoi le 7 mai.-> les backers bien avant et là pouet aucune date... juste que ça se rapproche surprise surprise !Bon pour les news sur les miniatures, je vois que Rokror a lâché le morceau donc je vais pas le reprendre là dessus.Ma traduction FR a été revue par un autre fan FR et refilée ensuite à un traducteur professionnel de l'un des éditeurs qui s'est chargé de finaliser les documents.Je ne recevrai pas le prototype mais le jeu directement.Ma seule tache est désormais d'effectuer les traductions de mises à jour du site officiel (2 sont faites mais pas encore en ligne d'ailleurs) et de la boutique en ligne (1 de faite non mise en ligne)."

Google Translation

"Sorry for the delay, weekend loaded family but yes, I spoke rather briefly Dionisio Friday aprem.Alors by which I began: -> the official date is May 14, 2015 for the partner shops that sell the game That. implies that the games they will reach a little before .-> pre-orders will be home a week before the date of dispatch boutiques May 7 .-> the backers before and there pouet no date ... just that it is closer surprise surprise! Good news for the miniatures, I see Rokror dropped the piece so I will not repeat here the translation dessus.Ma FR has been reviewed by another fan FR and then passed on to a professional translator of the an editor who is responsible for finalizing documents.Je do not receive the prototype but the game directement.Ma single spot is now performing translations updates from the official site (2 are made but not yet online elsewhere) and the online store (1 made not on-line). "

If a French partner could accurate the translation would be great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Taylor
Australia
Girraween
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a super frustrating situation, as if they just gave some "proof of life" for the game I'm sure they'd get a bunch more preorders (including mine).

I really want this game but without seeing regular updates on their site, pictures or even a release date I keep getting put off and don't quite get to putting my order in. Though I know I'll be sad when this gets sent out and I miss out on a copy.

I really want to give you my money GZ but give us some confidence!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like they are going to hide the rules and non-mini elements other than the dice right up to the eleventh hour, or right up to shipping.

If you are after an actual game rather than a box of minis then waiting might be the best bet here.

A May 7 date then suggests that the backer shipments might go out late April or very early May? So about 2 months to go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Char
Germany
flag msg tools
A friend of mine tried to translate the french text 'I'm sorry of being late, I had to pass this weekend with my family and yes, I have had the chance to speak with Dionisio on Friday evening. I will start by telling you this, the official date is on May 14, 2015 for the stores to sell the boardgame. This means that the game will be delivered to them earlier and the pre-orders will be delivered to you on May 7. The backers even earlier than that but I have no idea for the pouet (*what is 'pouet'?). Just for the things to arrive little by little. Regarding the minatures, I have noticed that Rokror have already dropped the piece so I will not occupy myself with that. My translation FR has been reviewed by another fan FR and transmitted to a professional translator by one of the editors who are responsible for the finalization of the documents. I will not receive the prototype but only the boardgame. My only task from now on is the updates' translation of the official site (2 of them are already done but they are not online yet) or the online boutique (1 is still not on line).'
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
farnball1 wrote:
The backers even earlier than that but I have no idea for the pouet (*what is 'pouet'?).

If I recall correctly in this case it means something like "complexeties" or "details"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrien Boyeldieu
United Kingdom
Glasgow
-
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
genmaes wrote:
Hello Another infomation this time from the french forum www.lessouterrainsoublies.fr

http://www.lessouterrainsoublies.fr/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9...

You have to be member of that forum to see it but I do A copy paste from french.

"Désolé du retard, weekend famille bien chargé mais oui, j'ai pu parler assez brièvement avec Dionisio vendredi aprem.Alors par quoi je commence :-> la date officielle est le 14 mai 2015 pour les boutiques partenaires qui vendront le jeu. Cela sous-entend que les jeux leur parviendront un peu avant.-> les précommandes seront chez vous une semaine avant les boutiques date d'envoi le 7 mai.-> les backers bien avant et là pouet aucune date... juste que ça se rapproche surprise surprise !Bon pour les news sur les miniatures, je vois que Rokror a lâché le morceau donc je vais pas le reprendre là dessus.Ma traduction FR a été revue par un autre fan FR et refilée ensuite à un traducteur professionnel de l'un des éditeurs qui s'est chargé de finaliser les documents.Je ne recevrai pas le prototype mais le jeu directement.Ma seule tache est désormais d'effectuer les traductions de mises à jour du site officiel (2 sont faites mais pas encore en ligne d'ailleurs) et de la boutique en ligne (1 de faite non mise en ligne)."

Google Translation

Adrien Translation

"Sorry for the delay, busy weekend with the family but yes, I spoke rather briefly with Dionisio on Friday afternoon. So what do I start with? -> the official date is May 14, 2015 for the partner shops that will sell the game That implies they will receive the games a little before .-> pre-orders should be with you a week before the date of dispatch to shops, which is May 7 .-> the backers will be before this and this could be any date... just that it is getting closer, surprise surprise! Good news for the miniatures, I see Rokror has already made the announcement so I will not repeat what he has already said. My French translation has been reviewed by another French fan and then passed on to a professional translator of the editor who is responsible for finalizing documents. I will not receive the prototype, only the final game directly. My only task now is to translate updates for the official site (2 are done but not yet online) and the online store (1 done but not yet on-line). "

If a French partner could accurate the translation would be great.

Updated with my translation and edited for clarity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CRL CRL
Spain
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here you can find some some news in german from FyD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPO6JVFuHio
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.