BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Asia » Thailand

Subject: Anyone else for gaming in BKK? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Scott
Thailand
Bangkok
flag msg tools
From my previous post, I got a gaming buddy in my area. Hoping to find more!

So, if you want to play near the Asok or Lumpini areas, please send me a message.

Games, drink, good company? What's not to like?

Everything from abstracts to euros, from LCGs to war games -- love 'em all. Send me a message and let's get some good stuff on the table.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Henderson
Australia
Oakleigh
Vic
flag msg tools
mb
Hi Jon,

I'm a boardgamer whose about to move to BKK. Happy to play some games with you some time. Into many different types of games mostly hardcore Euros and Wargames but open to other stuff as well.

I'll get in touch close to when I'm over - will be arriving on the 28/04.

cheers

David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
swoonfish wrote:
From my previous post, I got a gaming buddy in my area. Hoping to find more!

So, if you want to play near the Asok or Lumpini areas, please send me a message.

Games, drink, good company? What's not to like?

Everything from abstracts to euros, from LCGs to war games -- love 'em all. Send me a message and let's get some good stuff on the table.

Have meet the Boardgame Thailand Fanclub?
http://www.thaiboardgame.net/

There is also a small group of gamers that play some historical miniature games, so if you are interested in that as well, let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Scott
Thailand
Bangkok
flag msg tools
Cheers!

Looking forward to meeting you when you get over here!

Cheers,
Jon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Henderson
Australia
Oakleigh
Vic
flag msg tools
mb
Hi Jon,

Col catch you then. I'm actually in Bkk for the next few days on business. Sadly don't think I will get time for a game.

cheers

David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Sanderson
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
badge
BATTLEFIELD BANGKOK STORE OWNER
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jon

Nice to see you here.

The majority of miniatures gamers and LCG players hang out at Battlefield Bangkok on Suk 101/1, as well as some of the large game players (Virgin Queen etc) . Good food in the area from Devilish and a range of Thai stores.

Hope to see you there

Cheers

Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Scott
Thailand
Bangkok
flag msg tools
Yep. I know Battlefield. Thanks for your reply and watching over this forum. I'm just trying to gather a little group of like-minded people semi-close to where I live. Games and booze within an MRT hop or two away

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Sykes
Thailand
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thought I would bump this again. There's still only two of us, but we're playing regularly once a week in Asok and playing a good variety of games. Couple of beers, bit of a laugh.

Always keen for some more players so we can expand the range of games we can play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.