Victory in Europe» Forums » News

Subject: Europe delivery... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mattias B
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So the update said mid april. Guess we can count on getting it around midsummer then

Well Columbia, I sure hope it's worth the waiting!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't know your county's postal system had such a bad reputation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Rice
Scotland
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's pretty much what I was expecting, given that it will have to be a bulk shipment to Germany first and then onwards from there, but it will save me quite a chunk in post offce handling charges and import duty.

May even give me time to find someone to play it with!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias B
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Haha Wimplesaur...

Yeah I've got enough games to get me through the waiting. It's not that, it's the promises that keeps getting broken. It's really putting me off the whole Kickstarter thing. Just tell people it will arrive six months later than planned instead of making promises you can't keep.

I really thought Columbia would be different than the other KS projects I've backed.

"We have consistently produced quality games and given great customer service. You may be assured that we will do the same with this game."

Enough with the rant... no one is forcing me to back stuff on KS i guess.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Rice
Scotland
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Their previous two KS projects went well and to time, but those were new editions of existing games. I think the fact that this was a brand new game, on such a complex topic and with last minute stretch goals which changed the game balance caught them on the hop a bit.

Still, they had the nerve to take their time and try and get it right rather than rush the game out to meet an unrealistic deadline.

What I've seen of it, component wise, looks fantastic. I'm hoping that it plays as well as it looks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marten Tjaart Raadsveld
Netherlands
Den Haag
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I am actually quite dissapointed that we have to wait for another 5-6 weeks in Europe. That after all the other delayed deadlines.I appreciate that we are cutting costs this way, but have to wait an extra couple of months is tome not worth it. Very disappointing :(:(
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
giuseppe morino
Italy
venaria
flag msg tools
I wrote many times to Columbia Games, but no replay ..... where is its costumer's care service ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Kerstan
Australia
Hobart
Tasmania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone in Europe received a copy of the game as at 3APR15?

I am not anticipating seeing the game in Australia until May...dammit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Rice
Scotland
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No sign in UK yet. I hoping it will arrive by the end of next week for my birthday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Daffin
United Kingdom
Ledbury
Herefordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wimplesaur wrote:
No sign in UK yet. I hoping it will arrive by the end of next week for my birthday.

Will we get any notification when it gets shipped from Germany? What was the experience of delivery like in the US?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.