Mahjong» Forums » General

Subject: First witness of a 13-fan yakuman in 4er games. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kelvin Lau
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have played mahjong for quite sometime and I expect this coming some time but it is still shocking when you see it. Good thing I wasn't gambling in real life this game!

Even more entertaining, I end up the one who is the top at last, not that yakuman guy. Probably this is those classic lessons of not giving in easily in probability games when you lose to one big hand and manage to survive.

03/06 | 牌譜 | 上南喰赤 | http://tenhou.net/0/?log=2015030616gm-0089-0000-x6a6cd149b39...
1位 アスナ~☆(+58.0) らいぞう(-37.0) 衣照怜咲(-48.0) tr2(+27.0)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Cheung
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And it's a sequential pairs to boot, which would be a maximum hand without counting the fan/han in certain other forms of mahjong - even in Riichi, some players do make this a yakuman as a house rule yaku (and it counts the pairs from 3 to 9 as well) called Shosharin (Little wheels).

Unfortunately, tenhou doesn't recognize the big brother hand of this, that being sequential pairs from 2 to 8, which would be a true Daisharin hand - and it's counted as a yakuman yaku in certain Riichi rules (Janryumon does count it).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.