United Kingdom
Camborne
Cornwall
flag msg tools
badge
A future player sleeps...
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi guys,

Is there a way to order this game? I visited the Anvil Eight site and there was nothing enabling either an order or a pre-order.

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Tavonatti
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Hi Henry. We just shipped the last packages to our Kickstarter backers last week, and are currently working to get our webstore up and running. We hope to have it online within the next few weeks. Keep an eye out on our website and our facebook page for any updates. In the mean time, if you happen to be attending Adepticon this month in Schaumburg IL, we will have a booth there where we will be running demos and selling the game. Thanks for the interest, hope to see you soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrythesecond
United Kingdom
Camborne
Cornwall
flag msg tools
badge
A future player sleeps...
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Chris,

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Whilst I'd love to pop over to the U.S. for Adepticon (and I will one day!), that's not on the cards this year, methinks.

I really look forward to getting hold of this game, both the theme and the innovative game mechanics seem very intriguing.

Cheers. Jay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nodegamra
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
NODEGAMRA
badge
NODEGAMRA
mbmbmbmbmb
The online store just opened.
http://www.anvil-eight.com/#!blank/c10gz
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aaron belmer
United States
Webster Groves
St Louis
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Being sold into distribution?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Clasing
msg tools
mb
zenmazster wrote:
Being sold into distribution?

According to the interview with the gentlemen in charge of the company in a recent Gamer's Lounge podcast, they said that they are certainly considering this approach and are in discussions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Scholl
Canada
Meaford
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Keep on Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
I knew I should of picked this up at Origins! I hope this game makes its way into Canada. I really enjoyed the great tutorial I received.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.