Craig Chase
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
My game The 10th War is needing some reviews. This game I believe sets itself apart as it does combine strategy and luck. You command characters, vehicles, devices, and equipment as you protect your base from being destroyed.

Just print out the pdf and cut them to place them inside card sleeves. Insert poker cards or any other gaming card to give it support. Or you can print them on some card stock. You need two D20's or two coins can work as well. I hope everyone that plays this enjoys it.

Get it here: https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/the-10th-war
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Chase
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I'm still looking for reviews. Haven't had any takers yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Sparks
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Part of your problem is likely that to playtest the game testers have to buy it at a retail cost.

From my experience on this site test versions are typically shared as PDFs for PnP free of charge. Testers get an in-development version (sometimes hosted where the developer can take down the share, sometimes in B&W / reduced visuals) and the developer gets playtest feedback to continue to develop their product. Even in other markets pre-production testers are not charged, they are potentially paid for their time and feedback (not really here but by larger developers typically of other products).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dallas Tucker
Indonesia
Jakarta
flag msg tools
designer
(This space intentionally left blank.)
badge
What is the good life?
mbmbmbmbmb
spazz451 wrote:
Part of your problem is likely that to playtest the game testers have to buy it at a retail cost.

From my experience on this site test versions are typically shared as PDFs for PnP free of charge. Testers get an in-development version (sometimes hosted where the developer can take down the share, sometimes in B&W / reduced visuals) and the developer gets playtest feedback to continue to develop their product. Even in other markets pre-production testers are not charged, they are potentially paid for their time and feedback (not really here but by larger developers typically of other products).

Actually, the PnP pdf and rulebook are both free on that gamecrafter site. I don't have the ability to playtest it right now, but it can be done without purchasing the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Chase
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
What Dallas said. The pnp is free of the 1st set. There's going to be more cards added, some of the new stuff I have storming up in my head is going to be really cool. This is just the first set, so many others will be coming along with some new tweeks to the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.