Enrique García
Spain
Sevilla
Sevilla
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, I am very interested in being able to know more envelope the second part of the amazing Downtown, does somebody know when we will be able to have it?.

I am following the forum of Consim, but the news comes little by little.

Now in Consim, Terry Simo, is postting a scenario's replay. It's amazing, but now is stopped, I don't now why. I hope that it continued soon, because I am very intrigued.

The scenarios seem that they will reflect the essence of the conflict perfectly, we will see it...soon??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Simo
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Those replays take a long time to write up and I've been working alot. I will be continuing the replays as time permits. Glad to hear you are enjoying them. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Terry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Simo
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As to when the game comes out is all a matter of how soon it moves up the P500 ladder. GMT won't produce the game until it hits about 750 preorders so if you want to see it sooner get a pre-order in. If you liked Downtown, I think you will enjoy this module.

Terry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.