Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Davis
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey,

I've had my eyes on this one for a while (my favorite game is Summoner Wars, so me trying Mage Wars has to happen eventually; it's just a law of the universe).

But back in December, when I was going to buy it, several people told me to wait for the 4th edition, Arena.

Any word on when that is being dropped. I'm getting antsy about not already being in the arena.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conor Hickey
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to CSI it's out in March, have heard May elsewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott "Tox" Morris
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CloudBuilder wrote:
Hey,

I've had my eyes on this one for a while (my favorite game is Summoner Wars, so me trying Mage Wars has to happen eventually; it's just a law of the universe).

But back in December, when I was going to buy it, several people told me to wait for the 4th edition, Arena.

Any word on when that is being dropped. I'm getting antsy about not already being in the arena.

It's actually on a boat to us now and we're hoping to have it in hand by the end of the month. Pending customs and ports though, we've told our distributors late March/early April as a timeframe right now.

Hope that helps, but trust me, we want it here asap
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toby Yasutake
United States
Bridgeport
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got into MW and I am really looking forward to buying the rest of the expansions, but of course FvW is out of stock. Will the reprint of the 4th edition coincide with a reprint of FvW? or will I have to wait longer?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott "Tox" Morris
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the same ship carrying the new Core Set to us has the reprint of FvW on it. Should be in April (May worst case pending customs)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Toxziq wrote:
Yes, the same ship carrying the new Core Set to us has the reprint of FvW on it. Should be in April (May worst case pending customs)

Does the same ship also have Battlegrounds: Domination on board?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael van der Zande
Netherlands
Wateringen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When will it come to Europe?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.