BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades » Game Parts

Subject: Is There a Game That Has Chits With The Image of a Snake? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Mc Cabe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why . . . I dream of things that never were and ask why not
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm putting together a fan-generated expansion for Arkham Horror and the user has included a "poison" mechanic, a chit with the head of a snake, possibly a green mamba.

I was going to glue the paper images to wooden alphabet tiles I picked up but I'm going to have to size it almost to perfection and the glue really isn't sticking the paper to the wood, anyway.

I thought I could just order a pack of existing chits from another game and
call it good.

Brian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Prince Poutine Lord High Thrifter
Canada
Metro Vancouver
flag msg tools
badge
Please support the International Diplomacy Repository -- where your donations of Diplomacy games are always happily accepted!
mbmbmbmbmb
Titan has quite a few chits with the image of a serpent, but it may be too rare to be helpful to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Mc Cabe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why . . . I dream of things that never were and ask why not
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I'll check the game page. Sometimes users are parting games out.

Brian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Phillips Beckerman
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
use Modge Podge for the glue.
after it dries, you can sand the edges with a downward sweep to make them look perfect. then coat with Modge Podge again. You could use scrabble tiles, just glue over letter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Mc Cabe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I found a site called Superior Pod that prints chits. I've got a request in right now to find out if there's a minimum order and to find out if it's going to be cost prohibitive.

They advertise as printing chits for self-published print-and-play.

Brian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris the Unknown
msg tools
designer
Superior POD is TERRIBLE. Their customer service I mean. Right now I think they may have just stolen my money -- it's been 4 months since I ordered it and it seems that I will never get my order. It seems like a scam, it is not a legitimate service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Mc Cabe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the head's up. I guess it's a good thing they haven't responded to my inquiry.

Brian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.