Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
38 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: A thread for posting any advertisements for games or requests for replacements rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Yeah, there's a thread for that. It's right here.

Also, cassey has a complete list of upcoming games here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigirl being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. Just don't lock clear her for tone. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably just be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
mbmbmbmbmb
Stickied Post to Keep Track of:

Games running This Week:
Arkham Horror Game Thread - Game Over
The DC Gauntlet - Conclusion.
Survivor PBF Season 2: Blood vs. More Blood - Main Thread

Games running Next Week:
Hidden teams Go - In signup (6/14)
The Double - (8/21)
Cats - Good wins!

Games running Soon:
Decayed - game over
A Highly Fashionable 17er - Game Over - Good Wins!
One Night Ultimate Werewolf Werewolf 4
Auto-mod: Old School Setup

Games Needing Replacements:
None!

Games Finished This Week:
None!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
United States
flag msg tools
... good luck with that. You WILL get tired of it sooner or later. Heh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigirl being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. Just don't lock clear her for tone. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably just be murdalated.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
linguistfromhell wrote:

Probably.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
United States
flag msg tools
ljtrigirl wrote:
linguistfromhell wrote:

Probably.

Oh, I don't doubt it. Just not willing to put odds on 'when' yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
Should've had Cassy post there. And then programmed it to edit on changes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phelan
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
linguistfromhell wrote:
I'm not sure if I should still keep suggesting that people use the wikipages for this kind of thing. I still think they would be a better fit. Distributes the load through several people, and stops one person from getting tired of doing it all themselves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phelan
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:
I suggested that exact same thing a while ago, but was looked at strangely.
(I don't remember if there wasn't much support because one of the cassy mods would have to actually program it in, and they are busy.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
He's looking real sharp in his 1940's fedora. He's got nerves of steel, an iron will, and several other metal-themed attributes. His fur is water tight and he's always up for a fight.
badge
He's a semi-aquatic egg-laying mammal of action. He's a furry little flat-foot who'll never flinch from a fray. He's got more than just mad skills, he's got a beaver tail and a bill.
mbmbmbmbmb
It is the RIGHT answer, it's just a boring answer because FORUMS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Phelanpt wrote:
Jythier wrote:
(I don't remember if there wasn't much support because one of the cassy mods would have to actually program it in, and they are busy.)

But isnt' the front page of Cassy just doing this already, maybe not as neatly, but she puts all the information there.

Also, and maybe this is just me, but based on the way I read these forums, I rarely if ever go back and notice that a post has been updated later. So I don't see the value in it myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FORUMS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LJ
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Melsana wrote:
Phelanpt wrote:
Jythier wrote:

But isnt' the front page of Cassy just doing this already, maybe not as neatly, but she puts all the information there.

Also, and maybe this is just me, but based on the way I read these forums, I rarely if ever go back and notice that a post has been updated later. So I don't see the value in it myself.

The problem is that there are things like the Witching Hour that look like they *might* start soon but probably won't. Or MFL's game in the calendar that says that it's starting next week but isn't. And all of the ones in Cass that are "currently running" but aren't actually active WW games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day Zarski-Riley
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
Melsana wrote:
Phelanpt wrote:
Jythier wrote:

Cassy doesn't put anything up on the front page for replacements, does she?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
She does, actually!

Edit for sarcasm, misread who asked and was being all sarcastic to a vet...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
United States
flag msg tools
Smugvid wrote:
Melsana wrote:
Phelanpt wrote:
Jythier wrote:

Yes. You know where that "new message" icon shows up? A green arrow will pop up right there for the same thing.

... tell you what. Don't go anywhere. Give me a sec.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
United States
flag msg tools
linguistfromhell wrote:
Smugvid wrote:
Melsana wrote:
Phelanpt wrote:
Jythier wrote:

Yes. You know where that "new message" icon shows up? A green arrow will pop up right there for the same thing.

Alright. Check again. Player Alpha is up for replacement in the Massacre 4 physics experiment.

... if someone replaces in for Player Alpha, I am going to modkill you at a random time in one of the next games you play. Fair warning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day Zarski-Riley
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
I may or may not be a Wolf
badge
I am a cloud
mbmbmbmbmb
linguistfromhell wrote:
linguistfromhell wrote:
Smugvid wrote:
Melsana wrote:
Phelanpt wrote:
Jythier wrote:

Alright. Check again. Player Alpha is up for replacement in the Massacre 4 physics experiment.

... if someone replaces in for Player Alpha, I am going to modkill you at a random time in one of the next games you play. Fair warning.

I wondered what that was. I am a dumbass, why I didn't just hover over it, I don't know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
United States
flag msg tools
Smugvid wrote:
linguistfromhell wrote:
linguistfromhell wrote:
Smugvid wrote:
Melsana wrote:
Phelanpt wrote:
Jythier wrote:

I wondered what that was. I am a dumbass, why I didn't just hover over it, I don't know.

shakethumbsdown New and uninformed does not equal dumbass.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Smugvid wrote:
Melsana wrote:
Phelanpt wrote:
Jythier wrote:

The green arrow next to to the game listing, shows that it needs a replacement. It does rely on people looking at the front page which is why a thread like this one (or the other) are useful as they bring it to peoples attention more directly. But again that is just in the new post, not in a old post that has been updated (which I would never see).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rule is, don't edit your posts, and I extend that to the entire werewolf forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Wilson
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
And all of the ones in Cass that are "currently running" but aren't actually active WW games.

I did wonder whether it might would be possible to separate out or hide the non-games from the in-progress list. I think only two of those games are actually currently-running games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jythier wrote:
The rule is, don't edit your posts, and I extend that to the entire werewolf forum.

Or at least if you do edit it, mention why... like typo's or grammar mistakes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BlackSheep wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:
And all of the ones in Cass that are "currently running" but aren't actually active WW games.

I did wonder whether it might would be possible to separate out or hide the non-games from the in-progress list. I think only two of those games are actually currently-running games.

Hmm.. I'd have to think on that one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agent J
United States
Coldwater
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Melsana wrote:
Jythier wrote:

Or at least if you do edit it, mention why... like typo's or grammar mistakes.

But certainly never 'because the games changed' because that would be a total game-changer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
mbmbmbmbmb
linguistfromhell wrote:
(snip)

I'm half tempted to do this now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.