Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Romer
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just purchased the game a couple days ago. I've had it out of the box a couple times, and the board is starting to warp badly as are the ship boards. Has anyone else had this happen?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Koenig
United States
Alexandria
VA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Never had issues, and don't recollect any threads in the Firefly forum of people mentioning it.

I had a couple of games do that with the huge temperature differences here between inside and the back of the UPS truck. But 2-3 days later the boards are back to normal.

Maybe that's the reason?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Romer
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could be. I'll wait a bit and see what happens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
Never seen an issue like this at all in three copies of Firefly among friends.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray T
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did/do not have this problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Romer
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pulled it out yesterday. By the end of the gaming session it was just fine, though the ship boards are slightly warped still. That's not really a big deal though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Koenig
United States
Alexandria
VA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LoneWolfPR wrote:
Pulled it out yesterday. By the end of the gaming session it was just fine, though the ship boards are slightly warped still. That's not really a big deal though.

Put them under a stack of really heavy books overnight
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Romer
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
koenigcitizen wrote:
LoneWolfPR wrote:

Put them under a stack of really heavy books overnight

Yeah, I figured something like that would probably help. It's not terrible. Just a slight curve to each one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.