United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mb
I've found that during these last weeks leading up to BGG.CON, I'm not on the site 24/7 like I used to be, so I may be somewhat MIA this week and next.

Hopefully nothing melts down in the meantime

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Penner
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have fun and enoy your break

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Vögel
United States
Golden Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
I've been on this site for 15 years now, and I'm far from sick of games, but I think I prefer a better balance of favorites to new games. I'm also tired of playing 4+ hr multiplayer games, but I'll still happily play really long games 2 player.
mbmbmbmbmb
If he's spending time on tons of preparation, I'm not sure he considers it "a break".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Wilson
United States
Northampton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aldie wrote:
I've found that during these last weeks leading up to BGG.CON, I'm not on the site 24/7 like I used to be, so I may be somewhat MIA this week and next.

Hopefully nothing melts down in the meantime

Let's make a "phone tree" like they do for school kids... if the site goes down, one geek can call the next geek and tell them what they want to post. Then, the second geek calls a third geek, transmits this info, and adds their own.

Last one to make a call (after about 100,000 geeks) is a rotten egg, or, has to be the one to call GROGnads, it'll be their choice of poison.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.