United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
When:
March 29, 2015 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM

Where:
The Battle Standard Manchester CT
1540 Pleasant Valley Road (Plaza at Buckland Hills)
Manchester, CT 06042

Event:
A Demonstration and Freeplay Event

Newcomers are welcomed and encouraged! Experienced or returning players are welcome to bring along their Level 1 or Level 2 characters to continue their progress.
(Characters of level 3 and above affect game play and could potentially interfere with “beginners” learning the game.)

Number of Players: 1 to 6 (Pre-registration is encouraged)

Players create characters, taking on the roles of a classic Western Hero Archetypes (Law Man, Gunslinger, Rancher, Saloon Girl, etc.) then venture into the dark mines, overrun with all manner of ancient demons and foul creatures from another world.
Load up yer’ six shooter. Throw on yer’ hat and poncho. Gather the posse. The darkness is coming, and all hell’s about to break loose… in the Shadows of Brimstone!

New and Experienced players are welcome.

(All will be explained, but players may wish to familiarize themselves with the rules in advance: https://ffpgames.wordpress.com/2014/07/22/shadows-of-brimsto... )

NOTE:
The March 1st event saw some newcomers make it to the event. I am confident that "spring weather" might encourage more people to come out and play on the 29th. This will still be a "beginner friendly" game, but experienced players are also welcome to join the fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Racer
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad
badge
We are living our lives... Abound with so much information... Come on, let go of the remote,
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 01/25/2015: Shadows of Brimstone (Demonstration & Freeplay Event)
Good luck with your event. You may want to update the title though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik K.
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
When posted, I updated the title, but forgot to change the date.
Sunday March 29th, 2015 (03/29/2015, certainly not meant to be 01/25.)

Good catch. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik K.
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just a quick reminder that the "Demonstration & Freeplay Event" at The Battle Standard (Manchester, CT) is still on for next Sunday (March 29th) starting at "high noon" (12pm).

The event is FREE and open to newcomers and returning players.

Slots are still open and sign up is available on The Battle Standard's website:
http://www.thebattlestandard.com/event/shadows-of-brimstone-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik K.
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
EVENT CANCELLED

Apologies to everyone who has signed up (or was planning to attend unannounced), but due to illness I will be unable to host today's "Shadows of Brimstone: Demonstration & Freeplay Event" at THE BATTLE STANDARD, Manchester, CT location, today from noon to 4pm.

Keep your eyes peeled for next month's event. (I hope to get that submitted in the next couple of days, depending on how long this cold lingers.)

Sorry again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik K.
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Although I had to cancel the March 29th event due to illness, I kept in touch with those that signed up and held a "make up event" this past Sunday.

If you're interested in the results, you can check it out in the "Sessions" forum:
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1357607/event-summary-04192...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.