Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Looby
United States
Wadhams
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Double MP, does this stand for movement points? Or is this a typo and should correctly read AP, i.e., Activation Point.

Under leaders and corps integrity:

The division units when activated must pay double MP when further than 3 hexes from corps command.

Does it cost double movement or activations?

Thanks

Matt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanks Alot
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
go2 Youtube Historical Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
I am sure its movement points. Makes sense for anything out of command
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judd Vance
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Every Man a (K-State) Wildcat!
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it's movement points. I hate, hate, hate acronyms. Why use them at all in rulebooks. OK, I can live with ZOC and LOS only because those are older than I am. Everything else needs to go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Looby
United States
Wadhams
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks guys..... if it is double movement, that would mean (some) reinforcements
and (some) other lonesome units can move (for example) along a road at a max of 3 hexes (w/o Corps command).

Right?

Yet others on this forum have built rules summations that have removed (MP) and inserted (AP) in regards to this command integrity rule.

No where have I been able to get the definitive answer.

So I guess well go with: MP = Moral Points and MP also conveys movement points....

If it is AP

Melee cost 4 APs, for example.......

What is the designer's intent? I don't know because this very important terminology (MP) is not (AFAIK) accurately defined in the intermediate rules.

Even still, the game is a boat-load of fun.

Thanks for the help.

Matt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.