n h

California
msg tools
badge
Newbie Gamer
mbmbmbmb
Hello ONUW fans

I am a big fan of this game (and daybreak is in the mail). But I have not played it as much as most of you have. I was wondering if anyone out there would mind posting a couple recommended character sets for different player counts. The reason for this is I know/anticipate that certain combinations will favor one side or the other. Ultimate werewolf has those handy numbers on each card so you can easily create a balanced game. Since ONUW does not have those I would like some recommended sets. Maybe a list already exists? Thanks for the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
The first thing is to learn that there are no sides in the game. Everyone is out for themselves. So there is no issue favoring one side or the other.

Try things out. Don't play with Seer. Use minion, doppelganger, and tanner and do not be afraid of wolf majority. It is really epic to win as the only villager.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leif The Lucky
United States
Washington DC
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
I play WIFOM with empty glasses
badge
Viking's Law: Anything that can go wrong, *SHOULD*
mbmbmbmbmb
nhex wrote:
Hello ONUW fans

I am a big fan of this game (and daybreak is in the mail). But I have not played it as much as most of you have. I was wondering if anyone out there would mind posting a couple recommended character sets for different player counts. The reason for this is I know/anticipate that certain combinations will favor one side or the other. Ultimate werewolf has those handy numbers on each card so you can easily create a balanced game. Since ONUW does not have those I would like some recommended sets. Maybe a list already exists? Thanks for the help.

This question has been asked multiple times in the forums. Browse through, and see the sets that people have recommended for all sort of player numbers. There's some really good ones out there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H C
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1077621/rolesets-when-playi...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
n h

California
msg tools
badge
Newbie Gamer
mbmbmbmb
Thanks H C

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.