Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
carl hilinski
United States
Hershey
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Some time ago, I decided I wanted to customize my version of RF90 by building my own cars at an enlarged size. So I prototyped some in wood and then used them to make molds from which I cast cars in plastic. I had the track printed on 11x17 paper at Staples and mounted that to foam core. But the track just didn't cut it. It never really lined up right and moved too much during play.

So I decided to investigate printing the tracks on cloth. Following some advice on BGG, I looked into Spoonflower (spoonflower.com) and for $32 they printed a 36x54 inch Monaco track. It was printed on what they call Eco Canvas. The cloth came in the mail today.

I must say how wildly pleased I am with the quality of the final printing. Everything is readable and as crisp as the 150dpi image I sent them. Here are two photos (note that the lines in images is from folds in the cloth and they are not in the actual track print)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.