Popular Tags: [View All]
D Conklin
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any way to get Drone tokens other than taking a Borg captain?

I'm running an Avatar of Tomed for the first time and have a Romulan captain. i want to take a Borg upgrade that requires spending a Drone token... is there any way to do it?

Thx!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Johnsen
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
dc0nklin wrote:
Is there any way to get Drone tokens other than taking a Borg captain?

The "Borg Alliance" Elite Talent that comes with the Avatar of Tomed gives you 4 Drone Tokens. However, you can't take it on the Borgified version of the ship. You can take it on another ship because it also grants a Borg Upgrade slot, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If using the upgrade is an action, Borg Queen 7's Action/Fleet Action will let you do so and reduce the drone cost by one. Alternatively, Magnus Hansen can be discarded for a single drone token; you can pair him with Goval for another one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nelson
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If Lore is your captain, I believe he can take Borg Alliance, even on a Borg ship

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hare
msg tools
koku ryu wrote:
If Lore is your captain, I believe he can take Borg Alliance, even on a Borg ship

Yeah, if he works on Vulcan High Command, then he would work on Borg Alliance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.