Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob DeSilva
United States
Levittown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have a general with a fleet, and the fleet's homeport is captured by the enemy(giving the enemy control of the fleet) what happens to the general with the fleet?

Are GSP's and ASP's interchangeable? For example:

-When an Army captures a city and you place 10 GSP's there, do you have to take 10 ASP's out of the Army?

-Also, I believe the rules say that you can garrison a city with ASP's. Does a garrison made up solely of ASP's count for province control provinces?

Thanks.

Bob D.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Powers
United States
Triangle
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You first question is a good one, and I dont have a definitive answer. My guess is he would be thrown overboard by the crew now loyal to the emeny and be eleminated, but that is just a guess.

ASPs and GSPs are not interchangeable. Each side has a set number of GSPs. If you take a city, and have 10 GSPs left in your force pool, you just place them in the city. It has no effect on the ASP strength.

ASPs left behind for garrisoning do count for controlling provinces. They also help out on the surrender roll.

Hope this helps. I will wait with you for a more 'official' answer to the admiral question.

Bill

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard H. Berg
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
"If you have a general with a fleet, and the fleet's homeport is captured by the enemy(giving the enemy control of the fleet) what happens to the general with the fleet?"

Proof that you can never anticipate what could happen in one of these games . . .

Place that general with the nearest (in terms of Movement Points and tracing LOC) ASP of his side. If he cannot trace a LOC of ANY length, he is eliminated.

The other questions are correctly answered by Bill P.

RHB
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.