Subject: Ride the High Country - A brief AAR rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Nascati
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
All,
I set up the modified Ride the High Country scenario for my son in law and I to play on Friday. He chose to take the crazy Hammond brothers, and I took the two veteran Law men. He set up first, and had two brothers out in the yard, and one hiding in the barn.
Gil and Steve stood resolutely out in the open. The initiative roll found the Hammonds with the advantage. After a couple turns of fire on each side, the two exposed Hammonds started to make their way into the barn. The shotgun wielded by one brother did surprisingly little damage, lucky for me. I also had a good hand of panic cards.
The brothers started to make their way out through the back door of the barn (not sure if this was actually allowed). Gil stood by the entrance of the barn trading shots, while Steve circled around to that same back door.
One by one the brothers bit the dust, while the Law men though badly hurt held their own.
Ultimately, Steve gunned down the last brother to win the scenario. True to the film, Gil was by the front of the barn slowly bleeding out.
A good game, thanks to Luc's scenario. Note, I my have reversed the names of the two Law men!
Nick
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luc Hamill
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You´re welcome, Nick! Im so grateful for this report.

Also, I hope this one be the first of more n more (this phrase goes for everyone!) :cool:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.