Subject: Print & Play preferred secondary ink provider/product rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad R
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am just getting into the small PnP gaming and wondered if others had a recommended ink provider or product. I have an HP office jet and have purchased secondary ink packs with limited success (chips not recognized etc...). Thought this might be a healthy conversation for the community as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Johnson
United States
DENVER
Colorado
flag msg tools
Hoarders: BGG Edition
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agen7_0range wrote:
I am just getting into the small PnP gaming and wondered if others had a recommended ink provider or product. I have an HP office jet and have purchased secondary ink packs with limited success (chips not recognized etc...). Thought this might be a healthy conversation for the community as well.

I have an HP Photosmart C7280 All-in-One, which uses five color cartridges plus a black cartridge. I used to cringe at the cost of replacing the ink. Original ink from HP, or from Staples or Best Buy or another retailer runs about $12 to $16 per color cartridge, and around $20 for black.

Like you, I do not want to pay $75 to get new ink for my printer...

So, for about the past four years, I have been buying ink from InkJet Direct 2U on eBay (http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...).

For $27.00, I can get fifteen color cartridges (three each of five colors), and three black ink cartidges (for my printer, black are about twice the size of the other colors)--works out to about $1.00 per cartridge. InkJet Direct 2U always offers FREE SHIPPING--which can often be a real discount-killer!

InkJet Direct 2U only sells ink/toner, and they have about 600 different products--almost 100 of which are HP ink. So, there is a pretty good chance that they will have exactly what you are looking for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad R
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered a set of the 920 ink packs. Thanks for the heads up!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.