Subject: Crowdfunded Dungeon rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Morgan Rippke
United States
Ames
IA
flag msg tools
I may have missed it, but I have a question for Kickstarter backed Happy Anniversary players.
The KS Dungeon Setup card for Crowdfunded Dungeon...how does that work exactly? If I were to take a guess, it would be that whenever you beat a adventure of the type on the wishlist, you get a reward based on which Adventure was beaten?

Does that sound right? Has there been an official comment made about the KS bonus cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph M.
Germany
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a 2sided rules sheet for the Kickstarter extras included.
For the crowdfunded dungeon, your asumption is correct. The dungeon setup is smaller than usual (only 2 imps/gold/food), but you get more stuff depending on the adventurers you are assigned: warrior +1 food, tief +1 gold, priest 1 down on evilometer, bards +1 trap and 1 up on evilometer, wizards: you may pay 1 food to get one imp.

Boni are not mandatory, but it's all or nothing per adventurer (i.e. wizard and bard).

Nothing for paladin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan Wende
Germany
Hannover
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still a little bit confused: Do I get the boni when the adventurer is asigned or when I beat him in the combat phase? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph M.
Germany
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When he's assigned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan Wende
Germany
Hannover
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since you only kill 3 adventurers per year, and the ones you kill the last year will only count towards the "most ressources" title, isn't this dungeon set-up card bad compared to the 16 others?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph M.
Germany
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kakuuuu wrote:
Since you only kill 3 adventurers per year,

4, not 3, with expansion.

And you get the bonus when the adventurer is assigned, not when he's killed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah yes, I didn't take into account the extension. It sounds nice, but it looks like it requires more strategy and planning than other tiles.
Gotta try it someday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.