Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
With State of Emergency right around the corner, let's give this poll a try. When rating keep in mind 0 stars being least challenging and 3 being the most challenging

I should have also mentioned in the poll, it assumes no Quarintine Markers, random teams, and getting past the learning curve.

Let's also assume a 3 person team... I think the non-lab challenges are easier with 2, but the lab challenge is easier with 4.

Poll
Rate the difficulty of the challenges assuming you're using 5 epidemics.
  0 Stars 1 Star 2 Stars 3 Stars
+1 Epidemic (6 instead of 5)
+2 Epidemics (7 instead of 5)
Bioterrorist Challenge
Virulent Strain Challenge
Normal Mutation Challenge
Lab Challenge
Worldwide Panic Mutation
Hinterlands Challenge
Emergency Events
Superbug Challenge
No Event Challenge (variant)
      12 answers
Poll created by Eeeville

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Storgar The Viking
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Having a random team makes it very difficult to rate as the difference between the character sets is huge.
Will have to have a good think

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matias Montes
Argentina
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really really don't understand how to read the results

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, 0 stars being least challenging and 3 being the most challenging. I will update the first post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N Bash
Sweden
flag msg tools
This is tricky to rate ... Not only was it a long time since I played a standard game with five Epidemic cards, it's a long time since I didn't play with at least two added challenges. Also, >90% of the games with two or four players.
Interestingly enough though, our perhaps closest attempt at surviving the combination of Virulent Strain, Worldwide Panic and Lab Challenge with four Epidemic cards, was made by only two players. I'd say it depends on the combination of roles, but four players isn't necessarily always better for Lab Challenge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.