Michael Redston
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NEXT Design: Guarding the Net (Creation and Control)

Agenda (9)
3x Accelerated Beta Test (Core Set)
1x Eden Fragment (The Spaces Between)
1x Hades Fragment (Up and Over)
3x NAPD Contract (Double Time)
1x Utopia Fragment (The Source)

Asset (3)
3x Jackson Howard (Opening Moves) •••

Upgrade (3)
3x Ash 2X3ZB9CY (What Lies Ahead)

Operation (6)
3x Interns (Mala Tempora)
3x Peak Efficiency (Up and Over)

Barrier (6)
3x NEXT Silver (Upstalk)
3x Paper Wall (Mala Tempora)

Code Gate (15)
3x Minelayer (Creation and Control)
3x NEXT Bronze (Opening Moves)
3x Pop-up Window (Cyber Exodus) •••
3x Quandary (Double Time)
3x Sensei (Trace Amount) •••

Sentry (5)
2x Hunter (Core Set)
3x Pup (Honor and Profit) •••

Other (2)
1x Excalibur (The Source)
1x Mother Goddess (Upstalk)

12 influence spent (max 12)
21 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to The Source

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

The point of this deck is to stack your centrals+one remote with many pieces of small ICE. Those alone make for fairly taxing servers, but then you top them with Sensei to make the server even more taxing. This deck operates on very limited economy because most of its ICE is cheap to rez, and huge install costs can be negated with Interns. What do you think? I realize this deck is really janky, but can it stand a chance in non-competitive environments? what would you change?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris S
Sweden
Västerås
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe change Hunter to Draco, so they have to break it? Maybe also consider Viktor 1.0 and/or viper.

Executive bootcamp could be really good in this deck, it also synergies really well with peak efficency.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jure Volarevic
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What about Midway Station Grid (The Runner must pay 1c as an additional cost each time he or she uses an icebreaker to break at least 1 subroutine during a run on this server)? I know it's a lot of influence but I put it once in my HB glacier deck and it worked wonderfully.

But than again... maybe it's best to use Midway Station Grid with Ice that have a lot of subroutines, like bioroids.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Dietz
United States
Watertown
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
The reason Midway Station Grid isn't run more is that it's four influence, and NBN ICE don't benefit from it very much. The only NBN ICE with more than one subroutine are:
Muckraker
Uroboros

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeb
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
You found me!
badge
Hiss.
mbmbmbmbmb
jcdietz03 wrote:
The reason Midway Station Grid isn't run more is that it's four influence, and NBN ICE don't benefit from it very much. The only NBN ICE with more than one subroutine are:
Muckraker
Uroboros

Information Overload is worth adding to that list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.