Popular Tags: [View All]
Tobias DeSoto
United States
Daytona Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am missing 1 red Samurai and was hoping to find someone who has an extra to trade me. I have a bunch of extra parts for the game, so I can probably help out with anyone who is in need of other parts in trade.

Thanks,
Derek...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff H
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
U.S. 95th Infantry Division - The Iron Men of Metz
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Derek,

Sorry I can't help you with the missing red samurai -- I have lots of extra spearmen and a few ronin.

However, I'm missing an orange archer -- would you happen to have one I could purchase or trade for?

Also, one of my blue flag holders is broken. I guess I shouldn't be surprised after moving the game through four states over 20 years.:o

Geoff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff H
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
U.S. 95th Infantry Division - The Iron Men of Metz
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Derek,

I just ordered the missing pieces online from missinggameparts.com. They take paypal and I had my shogun pieces in less than one week.

Good luck,

Geoff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Fridy
United States
Kent
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I reccomend finding an extra samauri mini from a minis store and painting it red. Give him a cool name too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Helms
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just tried missinggameparts.com, and while they are a little high, they offer quick, solid shipping. My armies now balance out which is a problem with a lot of older Shogun games that were mixed and matched.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.