United States
Mount Prospect
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
https://greydolphingames.com/
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, anyone in the mood for a 6 player variant?
I have posted the word document under files. I would very much appreciate it if someone would give me their comments or questions, or even a session report!
Note, this does not necessarily require 6 players. If a group feels that Dracula is underpowered, the Dracula player could also jointly control the 6th player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Smith
Australia
Footscray
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmb
The last this game needs is more downtime!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Newell
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmb
Quote:
The last this game needs is more downtime!

I've read this complaint quite often and I just don't understand it. At least it certainly doesn't apply to my group.

We play with five all the time and none of us ever feels any downtime. We're having too much fun making bad vampire jokes and saying "Blah!" to worry about who's taking too long.

Do you play with impatient or bad A/P gamers, or do you guys just not get caught up in the fun of the theme? Help me understand.

-----------------------------------------------------

As for the variant, I'll read through the rules and consider trying it. (I've had spectators before so it would be good to get the sixth person involved as well.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Smith
Australia
Footscray
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmb
The Barefoot Killer wrote:
Do you play with impatient or bad A/P gamers, or do you guys just not get caught up in the fun of the theme? Help me understand.

It's all a matter of taste I suppose. I see it as being a pretty light game and as such shouldn't take more than 1.5 hours to play.
I like to be challenged when I'm gaming, I always need to have something to think about, I'm not into roleplaying. I guess that's where some gamers differ. If you like dungeon crawls then a 5-player game of Fury is ideal but if, like me, you prefer strategy then 3-players is best.

Ben

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Engstrom
United States
Mount Prospect
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
https://greydolphingames.com/
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been thinking about this variant...and am considering removing the claws from the servant's combat deck and making it punch during both night and day. Not sure though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.