Recommend
9 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

King Oil» Forums » General

Subject: Component Inventory. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Eastside, Esq.
United States
Richmond Hts.
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Would anyone happen to have the number of shed, caps, derricks and pipelines each color should have. I recently got the game, but am not sure if it is complete. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Schroder
United States
Howell
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
According to wikipedia, the game includes 84 derricks, 128 well caps, 24 tool sheds, 38 pipelines, and 32 King Oil turn cards.
4 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nadine Sehnert
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that should be 36 piplines as it should be an equal number between all 4 colors of red, blue, yellow & white.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Dodor
United States
St. Paul
MN
flag msg tools
badge
I'm gonna be the next Canadian Dracula
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DinoSnert wrote:
I think that should be 36 piplines as it should be an equal number between all 4 colors of red, blue, yellow & white.


I counted 9 in two colors and 8 in the other two colors, for a total of 38 pipelines.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Reeve
United States
Geneva
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
electricvomit wrote:
DinoSnert wrote:
I think that should be 36 piplines as it should be an equal number between all 4 colors of red, blue, yellow & white.


I counted 9 in two colors and 8 in the other two colors, for a total of 38 pipelines.


9 + 9 + 8 + 8 does not equal 38, but rather 34. I think you're missing 2 pieces. There should be 9 of each.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ziegler
United States
Huntingdon Valley
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The best thing I ever did regarding this game was buy another copy and combine the sets of pieces. This allows you to complete an entire area if necessary in a game of your own color without using any others. The extra Derrick for drilling is not bad either. All of course is based on the original "Gusher" .
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Dew
United States
Hinesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Jim1701 wrote:
According to wikipedia, the game includes 84 derricks, 128 well caps, 24 tool sheds, 38 pipelines, and 32 King Oil turn cards.


Sooooo, 21 derricks, 32 caps, 6 sheds and 9 pipelines in each of four colors, plus 32 turn cards?

The money seems to be in a "range": 40-45 $10k, 32-36 (40?) $5k, 32-36 $1k and 30-50 $500 bills.


[typo]
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.