Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Purser
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I grabbed a sealed copy of the First Edition base game from the local Deseret Industries a loooong time ago for $4. It is my best find ever. I finally got to unboxing it recently and discovered that, while entirely untouched by human hands, my copy seems to have two too many goblin skirmishers and two too few heavy infantry. I can use the spare gobbos to stand in, I suppose. But my OCD is killing me.

Is this a frequent problem, or a bizarre outlier? Either way, I'm just glad to be trying this out after having it on my shelf for three years. Hooray for thrift stores!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cavaliere
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Michael,

I think you are talking single figures and not whole units here - my new copy had an extra goblin archer but I think I sent that away to someone who was short one (can't remember for sure, I will check on that if you happen to need it too).

I'm not sure if FFG would have any of this stock left now that they have discontinued the game but it might be worth a try. Someone may also pop up here that has some extra figures.

Hopefully you can get those - that would drive me crazy too

If you want to play on Vassal anytime there are a couple of us left that would love to help you get into the game more. If you stick with it you will have tons of fun. Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There should have been 2 extra Goblin figures. The heavy should have been right amount but depending what race you are talking about, medium and heavy were the same sculpt. You can try FFG and see if they have any stock left if you are short on heavies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.