Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Wilding
United States
Old Tappan
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I am playing as if Italy, USSR and USA are all using resources and producing production points for their own use before they enter the war on either side. Is this correct?

Can multiple powers use the same resource source on the same turn to provide resources for factories? For example, at the start of the game, are neutral Sweden, Finland, Romania, Hungary and Yugoslavia resources available to both the USSR and Germany on the same turn?

Can unused resources and / or production points be carried over to the next turn?

My game did not come with any markers or blocks for the resources / production tracks on the player aid cards. I am missing these items or were none provided for the game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ralph kramden
msg tools
Italy and the USSR may start building at the start of the game. Resources are only usable by the nation that controls them. At the beginning of the war the Germans get 2 resources from Romania, 2 resources from Sweden, and 1 from Russia. These are special historical situations, but this is not meant to suggest that players can share resources.

The one variation is that the US does use resource points to support convoys A and B, and the Iranian PP through Iran (if Iran is friendly controlled).

The US mobilizes in 1941, and may enter the war until 1942 (although they may enter early in 41 if rolled for diplomatically). I believe that the US is NOT allowed to spend/build anything until 1941. Unfortunately, the term "mobilize" is the extent of the detail that the authors of the game give us on this subject.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Draker
United States
McLean
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ralph is correct. The US begins building in '41 (check the Gazetteer) but cannot build above 8 factories until at war.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.