Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Ripley
United Kingdom
Stevenage
Herts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played my first game recently and a couple of questions came up regarding the war action.

Firstly, is it possible to attack two different tiles from the same starting tile?

Secondly, is it allowed to attack from one tile such that there are no remaining cubes on it then in the same war action attack that, now empty, tile from a different one of your own so that you re-take it straight away?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
I'd say "yes" (if you've enough cubes) and "yes" (why not?).
Also note that there's an error in the English rules about War:

UR official errata corrige wrote:
In the English ruleset, under "War" action description, it should be written:

3. If the attacking tile illustration is different from the one on the attacked tile, *and the attacking tile is not a War tile*, remove an additional token from the attacking tile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Rutten
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
the spunk plus the bomb plus the pump plus the torture instrument times frankie equalling the bang is an exclusive piece of ZTT exploitation
badge
You don't need eyes to see, you need vision. (mj)
mbmbmbmbmb
Harlequinlite wrote:
Firstly, is it possible to attack two different tiles from the same starting tile?

Yes. Just remember you have to complete the first attack before you can start the second.

Harlequinlite wrote:
Secondly, is it allowed to attack from one tile such that there are no remaining cubes on it then in the same war action attack that, now empty, tile from a different one of your own so that you re-take it straight away?

Yes. I can't see any reason why this wouldn't be allowed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Mori
Italy
Parma
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Luke the Flaming wrote:

Luke, I sent you the list of FAQ to proof-read them, not to keep them for your own pleasure and then give away pills of wisdom like this one! cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Pa°L° wrote:
Luke the Flaming wrote:

Luke, I sent you the list of FAQ to proof-read them, not to keep them for your own pleasure and then give away pills of wisdom like this one! cool

Man, you gave me Friday as a deadline and it's still Thursday!
Besides, YOU were busy collecting prizes ("Best of Show" and "Best New Game" in Lucca) and so *I* had to answer.
Finally, one day I'll explain you what I consider a pleasure (and proofreading your FAQs isn't exactly on top of the list).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Ripley
United Kingdom
Stevenage
Herts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.