Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
martin sgattoni
Argentina
Capital Federal
Argentina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Death people, also win? I mean, if villagers win, dead villagers should consider themself also winners or also living ones are winners? I wonder the same regarding wolfs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Johnson
United States
Salem
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, that's exactly how my group plays. All of the villagers win or all of the werewolves win. I'm sure you could play winning or losing any way you like though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
martin sgattoni
Argentina
Capital Federal
Argentina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That sounds like the best option. If you don´t win being death, the priority during the game will change. Everyone will concentrate in surviving rather than eliminating the oposite characters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MK
United States
Coshocton
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
martin47 wrote:
That sounds like the best option. If you don´t win being death, the priority during the game will change. Everyone will concentrate in surviving rather than eliminating the oposite characters.

Yeah, WW should be viewed as a team game, not an individual's game. All villagers win or lose together, all wolves win or lose together. This way wolves can sacrifice one of their own in order to hide their own identities better, and villagers can "take one for the team" to protect a seer or get lynched instead of a more vital role to the team's success.

Werewolf, I think, should be the new "corporate team-building exercise."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Me
United States
Bowling Green
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Calling it a team win regardless of individual survival allows a player to sacrifice for the team without losing the game necessarily. I prefer to always play this way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.