Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raviv Nagel
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://heroclix.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Solicit-DD-Ex...

September 2015.

Gold Dwarf Cleric - 15$
Darkenbeast - 20$
Copper Dragon - 20$

The Darkenbeast looks cool.
I can't see how different is the new Copper Dragon from the starter one, but it looks more copper-ish in color (although I'm pretty sure it's a render, not a photo). It has a similar pose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bors
msg tools
It looks like it is cheaper so it will probably just be an age difference. Good find i am a little disappointed i was hoping to see a beholder or two by now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Karlsson
Sweden
flag msg tools
Should be interesting to see how they handle the Darkenbeast's sensitivity to daylight.

Bors77 wrote:
It looks like it is cheaper so it will probably just be an age difference. Good find i am a little disappointed i was hoping to see a beholder or two by now.

Yeah! Where are the beholders!?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobb Beauchamp
United States
Volo
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The head on the copper dragon looks different. Based on price, this will be the young copper dragon, so probably smaller than the starter figure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Marvel Strike Teams (2018)
badge
Marvel Strike Teams: November 2018
mbmbmbmbmb
mirandir wrote:
Should be interesting to see how they handle the Darkenbeast's sensitivity to daylight.

Bors77 wrote:

Eye Tyrants are just around the corner...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raviv Nagel
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrew Parks wrote:
mirandir wrote:

Bors77 wrote:

Sounds like they might be the rewards for the second OP program.
(or just Wave 12).

What about another flying troop ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Karlsson
Sweden
flag msg tools
raviv wrote:
Andrew Parks wrote:
mirandir wrote:

Bors77 wrote:

(or just Wave 12).

If they are OP-prize figures I'll be pretty annoyed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Lee
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mirandir wrote:
raviv wrote:
Andrew Parks wrote:
mirandir wrote:

Bors77 wrote:

(or just Wave 12).

If they are OP-prize figures I'll be pretty annoyed!

They won't do that! It's not like WizKids would release "transparent cloaked ships" at GenCon and run out in record time! I sure hope they won't repeat any of their past mistakes with D&D Attack Wing...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raviv Nagel
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The first OP program revolved around Dragons, and the second is about Elementals.
Maybe the third will be about Beholders (although that means it's almost a year away).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Adamski
msg tools
Andrew Parks wrote:
mirandir wrote:

Bors77 wrote:

Around the corner? Let me know where that is so I don't go to that block. Could be walking by minding your own business and WHAM! You run into one of those. I hope there some kind of signs and cones too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.