Steve R Bullock
United States
Palm Coast
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any idea if and when there will be a single source for all the units in one handy book?

Right now there seems to be such a hodge-podge of units that I am actually not sure if I want to get into playing this game - sure, it looks awesome, and I love the Martian theme, but I would really like to know what is going on with all these different units, and how to play them.

And buying a box of each item without knowing how to use them before plopping down my hard earned cash is out of the question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Yeah, even if you have the compendium there's still a lot of page flipping. The best I can peronaly offer to the cause is still in work - and that is to add to my original Player's Aid Reference that I uploaded for the core game. I'm working on a single Reference which will incorporate the stats and abilities from all the expansions. Unfortuately life has gotten in the way or I would've had it done by now. It's my next project.

Also, and available now, are the cards produced by smorpheus and nxumdon, also found in the files library. Either that or it's the Compendium.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.