Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have 2 games under my belt right now. One yesterday with my girlfriend and one today with a coworker and we are loving it. I will bring it to work again Wednesday for another game with 2 coworkers.

It is simple and fast. I normally doesnt like deckbuilding game but this one keep it to a minimum. Deckbuilding is part of the game, but it is not the whole game. You need manage your hand and your bomb tokens carefully to grab the achievements to score big.

It just made it to my BGG Top 10!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavan Brown
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To say I'm thoroughly honored to have one of my games in someone's top 10 would be a ridiculous understatement. So glad you enjoy it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Lloyd
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
Canadian Game Design Award: http://www.fallcon.com/design
badge
Canadian Game Design Award: http://www.fallcon.com/design
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't wait to play it - afterall it won a very prestigious award!

Peace
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The coworker with whom I played the game liked it so much that he bought it the same day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tycho Terziev
Bulgaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I saw it played for the first time I was underwhelmed- a deckbuilder(I hate those) without much interaction between the players( that's what I thought at the time). But the fantastic art and the superb components were enough to make me wanna play. I am glad that I did- after my first game I knew that I must own this little gem. This game feels like something that I've been waiting for a long time . It is as perfect as boardgames can get.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Clarke
United Kingdom
Caithness
Scotland
flag msg tools

"Awesome" - inspiring an overwhelming feeling of reverence, admiration, or fear.

Whilst I don't get any of those feelings, I do agree that it is a very well designed and enjoyable game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt S
Canada
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Gronk Smash!
mbmbmbmbmb
RoosterJuice wrote:
To say I'm thoroughly honored to have one of my games in someone's top 10 would be a ridiculous understatement. So glad you enjoy it.

Got to play your game today with my friend at the Ottawa Geek Market....completely enjoyed it. We were looking for a new game to try....and were referred to this great game that was easy to learn, was a little like Dig Dug...and was by a Canadian!

Keep up the great work...I am definately picking this up soon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Speare
United States
Bedford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
tee hee, that tickles!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
If this game has an expansion, there must be little dinosaurs who can be exploded by air pumps. We were sorely disappointed by this omission.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.