Gino Brancazio
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you know of a good board gaming café or pub? Let us know! I'm trying to make a single place that anyone in the world can go and find their nearest board gaming venue. Maybe you're going on vacation and you want to know if there's somewhere you can play games nearby?

We've already got some across the world on there and I'm adding more each day but I want to make sure nowhere gets missed out.

Drop the details of the place either here or on the comments of the page itself: http://tinkerbotgames.com/cafes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Fedel
United States
Winston-Salem
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Neat! The ones in my area are already there. Cool!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien K
Japan
Kyoto
flag msg tools
You should check this thread
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gino Brancazio
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jujulautre wrote:
You should check this thread

Aha! Had a look earlier but couldn't find something like this! Thank you! I've changed my site just so it embed's Mattintheweb's map and links to BGG and his user page (full credit given of course!)

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Zscheile
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pubs I know in Dresden, Germany (with respective city districts in brackets):

- Triangel (Johannstadt)
- Barneby (Neustadt)

Edit: Did not read that there was already another thread of this kind... will repost there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.