Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark
United States
Yucaipa
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Noticed on Out of the Box's site and now here that the date has been changed to a vague 2007. Anyone know a reason, or at least a more narrowed relase date?

Anybody as anxious as I am to play this???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denise Lavely
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nuts!! I was really hoping to get this for the family for Christmas I'm REALLY looking forward to it, looks like a super party game, and one that will be a completely different, but equally enjoyable experience played with the extended family at the holidays, or with my regular game group

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Penner
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think on ThoughtHammer they have it listed as February. But who knows, really.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Myers
United States
Madison
WI
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a really cool game. I understand the designers will be at Rock Con in Rockford, IL this Saturday for demos and playtesting, if you want to get an early look at it. If you're a fan, John Kovalic and Tom Wham will be there, as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bradley
United States
Belleville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A little wagon told me it was pushed to March

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
Yucaipa
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I pre-ordered from cardhaus.com

Still says "2007" on their site. I would like March. Maybe it will be right when the Academy Awards air. I'll throw a theme party.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bradley
United States
Belleville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cineplexity has been released! you can order direct from out of the box today. http://www.otb-games.com/order.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.