Popular Tags: [View All]
Dimitris Tzanerakis
Greece
Athens
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A noble assaults a neutral city. Assuming that the city gets two, or more, victories than the noble, does the noble dies? (as per noble vs. noble combat)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miroslaw Terlecki
Poland
Opole
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, he does.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lukasz Biernat
Poland
Dabrowa Gornicza
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, he doesn't

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Albritton
United States
Tupelo
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Absolutely. The "commanding" noble always dies when losing to a +2 or more victory decision.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Pressler
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
OMG! Overtext! How long have I been sleeping?! OVERTEXT! Also, I'm a DESIGNER now?! Sweet! OVERTEXXXXXXT!
badge
HO HO HO! Give me some money!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the attacking nobles will die. Note that not only the "commanding" noble dies, but so do any other nobles whose armies participated in the battle.

Also note that if the attackers inflict sufficient casualties to reduce the city's defenses to zero (without the attacking armies also being destroyed), then the attackers immediately win the battle and the Count Victories step is skipped. (See Resolving the Battle on pages 14-15 of the rules.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.