Thumb up
1 Posts

Dungeons & Dragons: Attack Wing» Forums » Organized Play

Subject: Nordsken May 14-16 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Johan Karlsson
flag msg tools
If you happen to find yourself near Skellefteå, northern Sweden, early may then don't miss the big gaming event Nordsken that includes both computer gaming as well as board games, card games and war gaming. You can visit the event and play games and stuff between 10am (11am on thursday) and 6pm without any form of entry fee.

Late evning on the friday (may 15) I'll be running a D&D Attack Wing Tournament.The schedule says that the tournament starts at 9.30 PM but I expect that we should be able to be start up to an hour earlier than that.

However since the tournament takes place after 6 pm the event will be closed to the public so you'll need a participation ticket or an exhibitor's pass to participate in the tournament.

I also hope to be able to run some try-it-out games with D&D attack wing during the free entry hours. That is if I can get away from being a dungeon master of a RPG-scenario me and a friend is organizing.

So if you are in the vicinity at 14-16 may then come play with me!
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.